When placing an order, you will be able to request a time for delivery or pickup. While we will try to adhere to that time, we can’t guarantee it.
– We are working with other restaurants to fulfill deliveries with our own team, through localEats.
– We will contact you shortly before your delivery to confirm arrival time.
– For high rise buildings, we will meet you at the front or in your lobby. We are not entering buildings past the lobby.
– For orders with alcohol, we may request to see your ID.
– If you have specific instructions, please write it in the comments on your order.
– If we can’t commit to the time that you chose, we will notify you with an alternate time that may be a bit earlier or later.
– Please come to the front door when you arrive. If you prefer, you can call and we can bring your order out to you.